Teddish LLC Terms and Conditions
By attending events with Teddish LLC, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to the terms and conditions below, please refrain from attending events hosted by Teddish LLC.
I hereby agree as follows:
- My accepted entry into the Event will not be transferred to another entrant.
- I understand that a refund will not be available if I do not attend the Event.
- All sales are final unless otherwise notified.
- Teddish LLC reserves the right to refuse service to any person for any reason. I agree to participate in the Event, in a manner that does not endanger either me or others with any inappropriate behavior that is deemed inappropriate by Teddish LLC.
- I understand that this Event provides the opportunity, only, to make a meaningful connection or match and that Teddish LLC does not guarantee that I will make a meaningful connection or a match.
- Teddish LLC does operate as a matchmaking service only to those designated clients. Teddish LLC does not operate as a matchmaker to social event members.
- Teddish LLC performs background checks on members and screens any individuals participating in the MEMBER ONLY events. Teddish does not perform background checks or screen individuals for community-wide events.
- You are solely responsible for your interactions with other users and upholding the Teddish Rules of Engagement when accepted into the private membership club.
- Teddish LLC is not responsible for inaccurate information.
- I will participate in the Event, in a manner that does not endanger either me or others with any inappropriate behavior that is deemed inappropriate by Teddish LLC. Teddish reserves the right to revoke the membership of any individual who does not uphold the integrity of the company.
- I understand that I will be removed if I do not abide by the rules set by Teddish LLC, the location, the organizers and all those involved in the Event.
- I am in an appropriate physical condition to participate in the Event, given the known parameters of the Event (such as the length, time, physical demands and environmental context).
- I have taken medical advice on any pre-existing medical conditions, and confirm that it is medically safe for me to participate in the Event.
- I acknowledge that there are risks involved in the Event. I fully realize the dangers of participating in the Event, and fully assume the risks associated with my participation and my wellbeing and safety during and after the Event. I understand and acknowledge that the Event organizers (including all officials and event volunteers) provide no warranties, regarding my wellbeing and safety.
- I consent to receive medical treatment in the event of illness or injuries suffered during or immediately after the Event.
- I understand and agree that situations may arise during the Event, which may be beyond the immediate control of the Event organizers (including all officials and event volunteers).
- The content of this website in its entirety is the sole property and exclusive ownership of Teddish LLC.
- I agree that to the extent permissible by law, the Event organizers (including all officials and event volunteers), the sponsors and other parties associated with the Event, have no liability to me whatsoever for any direct or indirect loss, (including, but not limited to injury or death) sustained by me during or in any way related to my participation in the Event.
- I assume all responsibility for all damages to premises, property, event materials, structure that I personally created and herby release Teddish LLC from any and all claims arising there from.
- I and anyone claiming on my behalf release and forever discharge Releasee and its affiliates, successors, officers, employees, representatives, partners, agents and anyone claiming through them (collectively, the “Released Parties”), in their individual and/or corporate capacities from causes of action of any nature and kind, known or unknown, which I may have against Releasee or any Released Parties arising out of or relating to any injury, loss or damage to person and property that may be sustained as a result of participation in the Activity (“Claims”).
- This Release shall be binding upon the parties and their respective heirs, administrators, personal representatives, executors, successors and assigns. I have the authority to release the Claims and have not assigned or transferred any Claims to any other party. The provisions of this Release are severable. If any provision is held to be invalid or unenforceable, it shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. This Release constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any prior oral or written agreements or understandings between the parties concerning the subject matter of this Release. This Release may not be altered, amended or modified, except by a written document signed by both parties. The terms of this Release shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State/Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- I agree to follow all reasonable safety instructions provided to me by the Event organizers, (including all officials and event volunteers) before, during and after the Event.
- I agree to comply with the rules, and regulations pertaining to the Event.
- I understand that at the event or related activities I may be photographed. I agree to allow my photo, video, or film likeness to be used for promotional purposes by Teddish LLC, the event holders, producers, sponsors, or organizers.
- Teddish LLC reserves the right to make revisions to the Terms and Conditions at any time.
- I have read this agreement and agree to all of the provisions above.